I like the fact boyfriend lives alone so we can spend all day just hanging out and being annoyingly cute and snuggling and kissing and everything else without having other people know we’re as annoying as we are…
i am thankful
- to be employed and making a good salary right out of college. although my job can be taxing and is certainly not something i want to be doing forever, it is a wonderful thing to be employed straight out of college during this day and age.
- for having supportive parents who love and care for me no matter what. my parents are fantastic people who only want the absolute best for me in my life. yes, sometimes they push extra hard (especially my father) but i know without a shadow of doubt that he does it because he believes in me and thinks i deserve everything in the world and more.
- for my three healthy and wonderful siblings. we are all so very different, but i love having times when we all get together and are able to connect in a comfortable way. i am most thankful for getting closer with my second oldest sister recently. it’s been wonderful being able to talk to her in a way that makes me feel like we are becoming friends as well as sisters.
- for my fantastic friends. i literally have the best friends in the entire world. if it were possible to marry about ten of your closest friends, i would. that is how much these people mean to me. i know that most people are thankful to just have one or two friends who they can tell anything to and they won’t judge them; i’m fortunate enough to have many many many people like this always there for me. that i can call when i’m happy or sad or just need someone to vent to. yes, many of these people are spread across the world, but that doesn’t matter. they are always there for me when i need them and vice versa.
- for the wonderful boy i am dating. i could go on for ages about this spectacularly sweet man. he has a way of making me smile and laugh and feel like i have known him for much longer than i have. he puts me instantly at ease in his presence and he is the first person i want to see or talk to if i’ve had a rough day or a good day. i love that less than a month into us dating, he insisted he wanted me to meet all of his brothers and both sets of his parents. he loves to show me off to his friends and family and strangers on the street because he feels as lucky to have me as i feel to have him. i’ve never felt this comfortable this fast in a relationship. i tell him things i would’ve been too scared to tell past boys. i cannot wait to make more memories with him.
Cats love sinks.